Thursday, April 9, 2009

10 Reasons Why I hate Tracy California

1.)In the Summer, it smells like Cows, In the Spring it smells like Dogs, in the Winter I feel like Helen Hunt from Twister ( Save me Dennis Quaid) and in the Fall... ehh.... I also dont like it

2.) The only 2 radio stations that come in stations that come in perfectly clear are Calienta 106.1 Mucho Grande Radio-so, or Honky Talk 104.1 (no coloreds allowed)

3.) The 3 branches of Government in Tracy are Walmart, Costco, and Food Max ( in that order)

4.) the closest Block Buster is 30 minutes away, and the newest movie they have is Spiderman 2

5.) I hate windmills

6.) The internet Connection i so slow i might as well go to block buster than try to play youtube

7.) The Median Weight of a Tracy women is 300lbs

8.) I think the "Klan" lives up the street from me

9.) I dont know whats more akward:
a.) the Giant Cross burned into the ground that says " Jesus Saves
b.) or the Tiny bill board next to it with too overweight thugged out white boys comming out of a mid priced american "luxury sedan" with the caption " Filthy 205" written across the bottom

10.) The Masjid is 2 lawn mower sheds taped together.

No comments: