Friday, July 9, 2010

The Last Air Bender: The Review

I thought it was that

in Hollywood your

only as good as your

last movie. Then how

come Asshole M.

Night Shamala is still

around?!!





Didn't we learn anything after falling asleep through "Unbreakable" only to be awoke by snickers of Samuel L Jacksons Hilarious hair Due? ( I WILLL F*CK YOU UUP BRUcE MUTHA F*CKIN WILLLLLISSSS)


(Excuse me; but uhh... May I have a Bite of your Tastey Kahuna Burger?)

When we relaized the surprise twist in " The Village" is that ... SURPRISE.. there ARE NO MONSTERS!! (Someone one still owes me a refund for that movie... im looking at YOU Gonzo!)

(IS HE TALKING ABOUT ME?)




Have we forgotten how we all walked out of the theatre when that kid can predict the future by reading cereal boxes in " Lady in the Water" or whatever it was called? (Cap'n Crunch next to Cheerios means the end of days will begin tomorrow..... "thats Honey Nut Cheerios".. ahh! than I will be having tater tots for lunch this day!)


(12 Grams of Sugar?!.. The Second Comming of Christ is Upon us!)_

Or what about the movie " The Happening" which should have been entitled " Nothing's Happening". (Say Hi to ya-Mutha-fa-me!)


(Im in this movie and I dont understand whats goin on!)

Look im not saying that M. Night sucks.... (really cuz... it sorta sounds like you are....)

hmm.... err..... no yeah.... you're right.... thats EXACTLY what im saying!

I dont know anything bout Air Bender; but I know this: the raw materials to create a FANTASTIC movie to literally rival the Lord of the Rings Trilogy was at his disposal!!

and what did he do?.... not only come up with something lower and more baby-ish than "Rated G" he literally came out with... err... whats Before G?!

F?!

hmmmm... that worked out well.

Anyways.. the special effects are amazing and the sound is REAAAAAL Strong. But the baby delivered dilouge and lack of concern for the opionions of an intellegent audience are Blatant! ( what is this a Power Rangers Episode?!)
(I look at this poster every morning when I wake up)


also why would you get that goof ball actor from slum Dog Millionaire to play your Darth Vader like Villain?! ( I would like to use a life line yaaaar?!)


(I am an Ewil Ewil Willlain set to Riwal Darth Wader oh VHY VONT you Beleeeewe me?!)

Also if you're going to have 10 or 15 South Asian Character?... tap the Bollywood market for some cool looking people! ( or just get Jake Gylenhall... apparently he can pass) Im tired of seeing the same Geeks over and over Again; Especially Shamalas UGLY FACEE!!!!!

(I may be an Ugly Man.; but you will Never get as many Ladies as me)



Some of the action scenes were tereffic Great Special Effects, Tight action Sequences, Excellent martial arts moments; and reaalllly cool plot and story line. It seems to be a very deep franchise with dope back stories, interesting cultures and races, and just alot of STRONG potential; But in the end none of that stuff matters if it doesn't come together in an intellegent and entertaining package. Like I said; it just had a 3 year old feel to it. 3D glasses and a Large Popcorn couldn't help this 2 hour upgraded Teletubbies prison sentence.


(I KNEW IT!!!)

Im just really sorry that that was my first (and most likely last brush) with such a popular franchise. But im Really Glad James CAmeron Punked M. Night for the Title "Avatar" im not a HUGE fan of that movie either; but it SURLEY deserves whatever title it wants and doesn't need to respect This snooze-fest.

Whos down to start a "M.Night needs to retire from making movies" facebook page?



2 Desi Geeks outta 5.

4 comments:

K2 said...

agreed. too many indians. btw, you need to move your blog over to tumblr. It has really good mobile rendering of the site and its much faster and softer on the eyes. blogger is dead.

K2 said...

p.s. tumblr.

Margaret said...

Oh, man. It WAS like a Power Rangers! Too bad because the TV show is awesome.

Margaret said...

I mean AVATAR, not Power Rangers.

And by Avatar, I mean Last Airbender, not the smurfs.