Monday, March 9, 2009

The Return of Nothing Special



ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SNAaaaaap!!!

guess whos back on the grind!!

guess whos boss gave who a free laptop...

and guess whos hittin his blog back up!!

give up?!??

the answer to all 3 is MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee!!!!

yup... man.. i just noticed my LAST POST?!

was back on Dec 28th.

so let me fill u in on the RECENTS shall i?

1.) i got a full time job at Sazze! that means full health benefits, and like 98% control over the community developtment!! (can't hate on that)

2.) OH.. i've got 2 new followers on the blog.. mad shout outs to titi and nikki!!

3.)uhhhhh....... um.. ive got a play station 3?.. ehh.. thats fun!!

4.).................................. i got a hair cut a week ago?

.....

hm...

aight.. so the ONLY really interesting thing is the fact that i've got a JOB and an laptop..

so im back in the mix like a weekday morning DJ!!! again!!..

so hopefully al 5 of my reader can forgive me for my obviosu absence.. and we could all get back ON IT TOGETHER!!

(who is this guy again)

yay!!!

now wheres my parade?


ehhh...Never mind...

No comments: