Thursday, July 2, 2009

8 Blaring Inconsistencies from Michael Jacksons Thriller


I promise I’m not one of those guys who sees the glass half empty, but thriller has been ALL OVER the place recently..
I guess I just have a couple of “inconsistencies that I thought needed to be addressed”

1.)In the Beginning of the video, it’s Michael in his car w/ some chick right?.... like.. WHY would you be hangin out w/ some chick when there is a full moon out and you KNOW you’re going to turn into a WAREWOLF? Why not explain that you’re horrendous situation during the day over a cup of coffee?

2.)In the beginning of the video Michaels GF is super scared and asks him to leave the movie with her, and he obliges, but the thing that’s weird.. is he’s IN the MOVIE!.. if I was in a movie and MY girlfriend wanted me to leave?.. I’d be like.. uh… HELL NO B*TCH!.. I’m STARRIN in this movie!!.. talkin about turnin into a ware wolf and everything!.. why don’t you ever notice the positive accomplishments in my life!.. instead of always getting scared…. Like when I killed that spider last week.. I think we need some time apart

3.)After they leave the theatre.. the 2 walk for hella blocks… um.. Michael… I KNOW you haven’t racked up all your sales for the “thriller” record at THIS point... but off the wall was no JOKE... Why COME YOU DON’T HAVE A CAR!

4.)So we all know the situation, Michael Jackson turns into a zombie and starts dancing around… HOWEVER, I’m not gonna lie, he seems to look a bit more like Frankenstein? Is the lead choreographer of a zombie dance troop a being created of old zombie part? I would expect him to be LESS coordinated as opposed to MORE so?

5.)How come Michael’s shirt is all ripped up when he turns into a Frankenstein-zombie hybrid? It’s not like he dug himself out of a grave that he had been chilllin in for the past 40 years? (ps that’s a NICE jacket)

6.)How that one zombie came out of the sewer?!.... did he die down there?.. wasn’t he wearing a suit and tie? So by this logic, a man with a suit and tie died in the sewer only to NOW be awoken?

7.)When that chick runs into the house…. How come one of the zombie comes through the floor boards, I don’t see how zombies could have such intricate knowledge of architecture?

8.)How come when Michael turns into a zombie, his jerry curl remains perfect?

No comments: