Wednesday, March 24, 2010

10 Reasons I hate Facebook

10 Reasons
I Hate
Facebook







1.) Excesisve Farmville Comments: I dont care how many eggs your stupid chicken layed.


2.) People commenting on their Fat Friends pictures all " OMG girl what a HOT MAMA!" when they SHOULD be commenting like " I'm worried about your cholesterol"

( OMG Jeena! that Dress is fitting you PERFECT YOU'RE SO HOT!!!!!)



3.) The Way it tastes



4.) Your overly sexualized or Gang related default pic





5.) the logo; it SHOULD be:



6.)Your Lame Status: John Williams is having a peaceful Sunday Afternoon





7.) The Fact that my DAD knows where I REALLLY was last Saturday @ 3am thanks to someones MORONIC PICTURE POSTING!

(hey Dad are you ashamed of me?!)



8.) The fact that i NOW KNOW that my ex-Girlfriend and her New Boyfriend had a "Satisfying" weekend in Tahoe ;) <------I Know what semi colon and closed paranthesis means!!!



9.) The Facebook name Facebook. It is neither a " book OR a face so........ yeah.


10.) I have dramatically less friends than other profiles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha that was funny!
thanks!