Monday, March 8, 2010

Law Abiding Citizen: The Review


Okay Awesome.... I love like.. when I post something.. and then I go to like.. do something with it.. and it DELETES my WHOLE REVIEW!!

jUST F*CKING AWESOME.. thank you " blog spot" or whatever the crap the name of this thing is...

anyways.... whatevers... lets just get too it shall we?

Law Abiding Citizen starring Jamie Foxx ( who i never thought would do a better movie than the classic black romantic comedy Booty Call)


starring opposite 300 Mans man of all Mans men Gerard Butler


I gotta tell you I thought this movie would be all paper work and detective sluething aka boring?!

err.. it kinda was... i DID fall asleep during some of it and had to finish watching it the next day

but over all ?!.. Definatley grade A stuff... a very cool intelligent ( not too hard to belive) movie; with great writing; excellent plot; and interesting " saw franchise" like philosophy

I dunno know I think J-foxx is a hilairous dude.. and it just kida sucked to see him all serious... but what are ya- gonna- do right?.. i guess he just wanted to show case his legit acting talent or some ish..

Either way ; gerat movie; fun ; smart; clever ; just a well thought out flick

Def worth a rental!!

OH! do NOT watch the directors cut with your girl or little sister; err unless their fans of circular saw dismemberment

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

4 mastermind criminals outta 5!!

No comments: