Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Daniel Craig vs Peirce Brosnan

OHhhhhhhhh MY GOD ENOUGH BOND TALK ALREADY!!

NO!!!

I NEEEED... to talk about this...

soo...

I first started watching James Bond when Peirce Brosnan got into the role.. so NATURALLY to me thast the stero typical James Bond. Tall; Dark Hair; extremely good looking; clever; and a bit wreckless.

So now we've got this NEW bond.. Daniel Craig; Ugly, in excellent Shape, blond hair, slightly less clever, slightly MORE werckless.

I guess if you told me to close my eyes and PICTURE who James Bond would be based on the legend and LORE surround him ... Peirce Brosnan NO DOUBT.

HoweveR.. if you describe James Bond to me.. what he is capable of.. and all the AWSOME things he's done... putting movies aside and assumiing 007 is a REAL person! then I guess it would be Daniel Craig: he's in Crazy good shape; and his face looks well Worn.. like he's done a bunch of crazy stuff in his life.. he's more BELIEVABLE not in the "role" of James Bond.. but in a REAL LIFE James Bond...

and I guess thast what they're trying to do here.. no more secret layers, ridicioulous villains, and hilarious gadgets. this is REAL HardCORE get it Crackin Action.

and with that said; i'll alwyas have a special place in my heart for good 'ol Pierce..

but the future is Daniel.. but on another note.. why does he HAVE To HAVE BLONDE HAIR?

No comments: