Thursday, December 11, 2008

11 Reasons Why My I Phone is Better Than Whatever the Crap It is that YOU OWN!

1.) I can play Piano in the Bathroom 2.) I know that Spiderman 4 is coming out Dec.28th; I know GI Joe is coming out August 7th and I know Transformers is coming out June 26th. And YOU still havn't seen Rush Hour 2
3.) Jelly Car; Jelly Car JELLY CAR!
4.) My I phone is like wine, wait.. like a watch.. My I phone gets better with time like a WATCH! Its More Helpful now than it was 6 Months ago; and if History serves us correctly. It'll be even MORE helpful 6 months from now.
5.) Its named after a Fruit not a Berry











6.) Its Touch screen OR NO SCREEN AT ALL!
7.) I know its 39 Degrees and raining in Huntsville Alabama rigggggggggggght NOW. 8.)They're Delicious in Cake Form
9.) I can see your house from here
10.) I can tell you where Every Arby’s in America is
11.) Is that a Computer in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

No comments: