Wednesday, December 10, 2008

You Are What You Wear

You ever think about clothing desingers?.. I mean you hear the name Tommy..and you think.. aughh man.. thats sick!.. and you automatically think of this logo?

When I was younger i LOVED tommy Hilfiger and I always wanted to Rock some Versace Like i used to see 2pac do it..
but.... isn't it kinda wierd that Calvin Klein, Tommy Hillfiger, and Ralph Lauren PUT their names on YOUR clothes? but you never see THERE faces?.. and your not really sure who THEY ARE?

I dont know I mean.. what if Tommy Hilfiger is a racist; what if Calvin Klien is a Coke head? What if Ralph Lauren is a dork?...

and YOU dont KNOW any better.. and your rocking their ISH?!

Brands like Stussy; and Nike dont refrence a particular individual... they refrence a culture life style; so you dont have to worry about if the LOGO that your rocking is some dude who got kicked outta the Army bc he was such a loser.... Yves St. Laurant endorses his own suits... and YOU rock Yves St. Laruent... then Yves St. Laurant endorses you.... . And in turn YOU endorse Him! and my thing is.. I dont want to endorse ANYONE that I know nothing about. Or that I think is a major Dork...

Air Jordan?.. the dude one 6 champions, 2 slam dunk contests, and is widely considered to be the best in the game. WTF has Mark Jacobs Done?
Sean John is a Hip Hop Mogul, who was the producer for one of the great MCs of all time. What has Tom Ford Accomplished? <--- well he did dress Daniel Craigs James Bond.. thats actually pretty awsome..

I like to rock my Logos like a Badge of Honor: yeah it took me 70 bucks to get this but I rock it.. and it means something to me!

Marc Ecko cares about every stich of clothing like his tailor great grand father did before him. I rock that logo like I love it. Im not saying " Dont rock some of these boojie Designers" nah.. kuz sometimes they come up with the BEST STUFF and its HARD nay IMPOSSIBLE to hate on..

all im sayin is soem of the coolest "names" in the fashion industry can be some of the BIGGEST DORKS IN THE WORLD!

and you as the consumer have the RIGHT to know what some of these doosh bags look like b4 you rock their gear. So I do this NOT to hate on anybody.. but to better let YOU the consumer make a better decision:

here are pictures of your favorite Designers:Tommy Hilfiger (Hi GUYS!!!.. who wants to come to my house to Play some Cheezits and eat some Parcheesy!.... wait) Calvin Klein: (ahhhh... and now some thinking time in the Calvin Cave... you mean your ancient greek themed Gay Bar?......... Yes.) Ralph Lauren: ( Aughhhhhhhhhh GLAYVIN.. I love the FAYSHIns GLOOVIN but I hate the pretty GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-UUUUUUUUUUUUURLS!!! Glag- HAYVEN!!!) Marc Jacobs (I think he Might be Gay... why bc he's kissing another man?.. no bc he has a sponge bob square pants tatoo) Yves Saint Lauran:( Vood Joo Like for me too make Joo a Zoot?)Tom Ford: (oooo...look at me.. im Tom Ford.. .im so... hm... ALRIGHT FINE TOM FORD IS AWSOME!) but is he THIS AWSOME?

The Answer: ... uh... Maby.

Holla!



No comments: