Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Umers Wedding Review

For those of you who dont know.. Umer is one of my Best Friends... and I was forunate enough to be able to participate in his Wedding This Weekend.

Friday Night was Tight.

I got to Host.. make some wierd Jokes (soooo.. do you like stuff).... and host some Dance Offs...

Kudos to Ayub for rocking some Air Force 1s w/ his Kurta.. ( or middle eastern top that comes to about mid knee)

It was also HELLlA fun trying to stop some chicks from Pulling off Umers shoe.. although I may have dislocated one of my fingers in the process.. ( can I sue Umer for that errrr.)

Saturday night was tight also..

i tell you the food ALONE was worth the 2 hour Drive!!! a few surprise speeches and pieces of wedding cake later me and Asif was Soulja Boying it up while James went to go get make up outta the car and missed out (BOooo!!) definatley good times.. and one of the dopest weddings i've been to in my life

not just bc it was hella fun.. but it was cool to participate in something like this for someone that I'm Really down for

To Umer and Naz..

good luck in life you 2!!!

No comments: