Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lil Wayne is an AWSOME MC; heres why

Reasons Why Lil Wayne is one of the Tightest MCs in the Game

I.) Style: he has a unique and inovative style like no one else or very few others on the Hip Hop Scene; Using Bape Clothing, hos long dreads and Inked up small frame, and even Tatted up FACE! Lil Wayne is immediatley recongizable and soon to be a cultural Icon that transcends Rap

II.) He's GHETTTTOOOOO!!!; have we forgoten that Hiphop was almost strategically designed to hate on fancy suits well manicured hair and over all boogie-ness?!... and now with acts like Jay -Z and Diddy its almost part of it.. lil WEEEZY takes hip hop BACK to its Roots but in a unique an interesting way

III.) Swagger: a mix of conifdence; Style and personality.. that can't be taught, or emulated

IV.) Delivery: with a light raspy voice; confused / enteratining delivery you have NO IDEA what he's going to say next; like an un organized lower vocabularied Eminem. Sometimes its GENIUS.. other times its absolutley MORONIC!!.. its the thrill of playing the " verbal lottery"..

V.) Misunderstood: the Times of socially concious / angry rappers like 2 pac and Biggie and Nas are over ... I dont want to hear anothe rapper complain about his poverty or love his mom.. Pac already did that and he cannot be de-throned ... I dont want to hear another rapper talk about selling crack or shooting guns.. TI and Biggie put that ship to sale a WHILE back.... so whats left?... well for one thing.. WORD PLAY!!.. its fun.. clever.. intelligent.. and stupid all at the same time!!.. and LIL- WEEEZY's got it down to a Science!

V:) Lyrics man LYRICS.. okay..sometimes what he says doesn't make sense.. other times you can't understand.. but you've got to appreciate what he puts on the table..(excellent word play) here are 11 of my favorite Lil Wayne Quotes


1:) Get you 3,4 get youLike the number after 1, I'ma get me 2
Take that, no better yet like Diddy “take that”Wait rats, I hate rats, I clean 'em out like AjaxGot paper like a fax machine, asaneenDamn I mean asinine, I'm dapper donAnd after mine there will be nine, damn I mean there will be none
They say you're nobody 'til somebody kills youBut where I'm from you're nobody til you kill somebodyAnd you know what they sayWhen you're great it's not murder it's assassinateSo assassinate me, bitchCause I'm doing the same shit Martin Luther King didCheckin in the same hotel in the same suite bitch same balconyLike assassinate me bitch

2:) Cause I don't write shit cuz I ain't got timeCause my seconds, minutes, hours go to the all mighty dollar

3:) Y'all don't really wanna do itIf hip hop is dead I am the embalming fluid

4:) And I be the shhhhNow you got loose bowelsI don't owe you like two vowels

5:) Boy I got so many girls like I'm Michael Lowry
Even Gwen Stefani said she couldn't doubt me

6:) If that woman wanna cut, then tell her I am Mr. Ointment

7:) and I can go anywhere, innie, minnie, miney, moI'm in yo', neighborhood area, CD thang, tape deckiPod, ya gurlfriend and she say I got great sexSafe sex is great sex, better wear a latex'cause you don't want that late text, that "I think I'm late" textHeh-heh, so wrap it up

8:) Little Wayne For President
Fuck ‘um Fuck ‘um Fuck ‘um Even if they Celebate

9:) I know the game is Crazy its more Crazy than its Ever Been
Married to that Crazy Bitch, call me Kevin Federline

10:) I stay on my Flow and Cash Money like a Rug
Tied to the bird man like a f*ckin Lug
The Only time I will depend is when im 70 years old
Thast when I can’t hold my shit within so I shit on myself
‘Cause I’m so sick and tired of shitting on everybody else

11:) I feel caged in my mind, it's like my flow doing time, I goes crazy inside,but when it comes out it's fine, like wine, wait, watch, seeI get better in time like a watch osh-be-gosh-poshWife's husband cookin kick it like, I kick it bitch I kicks it.no cereal like a landing I sticks it.

NOW THATS HIP HOP BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: