Friday, November 14, 2008

Bad Day Good Night


So its like 5:30.. im about to punch outta work... and I can't wait..

I have had the WORST day.. actually it wasn't that bad but I had the worst START!!..

so i get this BIG weekend planned.. where immma take out my boy Umer for his Bachelor party tonight.. or pseudo bachelor party.. as we did a FORREAL REAL one a few months back..

(IT.

Was.

AWSOME.)

anyways... so now we're just doing more of a in formal kick back one..

*GET TO THE POINT JACKASS!!!!*

yikes.. sorry.....

POINT IS!!!.. so im psyched right?!... and im like.. yeSSSSSssss!!. and this morning i wake up and im like oh ISH!.. im HELllla late forr work. so i call in like..

"ehh.. yeah.. im having car trouble i'lll be there ehh.. a bit later?"

so i get in my car load up my gear for the weekend!.. and.. wiat... what the F.. why isn't this working?.. whats that smelL?!

you know what?

turns out i DOOOO HAVE CAR TROUBLE!!!

*Ironic the ONLY one he couldn't lie to was his self*

....... yeah...

anyways..

My clutch is more BURNT then a working moms attempts at dinnner!!

(still smells better)

so i NOW i gotta call AAA!... and this dude comes and brings me out to the fix it shopt.. or WHATEVER you "car guys" call it.

$800.00!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAYYYyyyyyyyyyyym!!

Ironically my Pops was getting his car serviced and had JUST got it fixed... so i rolled to work in HIS car.. at NOON... nothing says pimp like a 93 incredible hulk green Nissan Altima with a hub cap or 2 missing!

YESSSSssss!!

so now im at work.. RUSHING MY @ss off!!.. kuz i got hella ish to catch up with.....

and all of a Sudden......... SNAP!!! (OMG!!.. did you pants fall off in the middle of work!.. i HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!)

......

uh... no.... my wallet chain broke

( oh yeah.. thats... also what .. i MEANT to say)..

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyways.. so now im f-ing w/ a paperclip trying to get my chain back together... LAME!!

oh btw... it worked.. paperclips are freaking the AWSOMEST THING EVER!!.. err.. next to Banana peels!

and if THATS not bad enough... i can't get passed this one part of JELLY CAR!!

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY GOD HAVE YOU FOR-SAKEN MEEE!!

LOL jk... GOD.. we're cool..

anyways so YEAH..

THATS my day up till now..

lets hope for better tonight :D

I'll report back to you .. PROLLY on Sunday..

-HOLLA!!!

No comments: