Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The New Black Friday


so we've had this one chick do our Blackfriday videos for a while now..

*sigh*......?... Now i know the chances of this random stranger EVER making her way to my blog are slimmer then Clay Aken in skinny Jeans but still im going to refrain from saying anything negative.

so after watching these videos I kinda opened my big mouth and said.. " psh... i can do better than that"..

seriously... HOW many times have YOU ever said that?a BUNCH i bet right??...... but how many times have you ever had the option of PROVING It.

shooot.. welll.. today?.. i DID have the option.. and I took it!.. umm... let me just say this..
EASIER SAID THEN DONE..

from about 4 - 7 me and my buddy Calvin roamed the streets of SF Haight Street area and the Union Square area.. soliciting strangers for interviews for our site.

we got turned down TONS of times....

but.... i THINK the results were pretty hilarious?.. but then again.. WEEEEE think the results were pretty hilarious.. theres ALWAYS a BIG BIG difference between what YOU think is funy and what I think is funny..

For Example I think the following Joke is Hilarious.. but im Sure the Rest of the world could NOT think its stupider: ahem:

Why are donuts so good at golf?

and you'd probably answer something like.. " oh becaue they all have holes in them"

and i'd say.

"NO.. BECAUSE THEY PRAAAAAAAAACTICE!!!" LOL!!!!... CLAASSSSSIC STUFF!!!!!


.......................

but To MY DEFENSE.. YOU Probably think "Saturday Night LIVE" is funny...

Eitherway.... im pretty excited.

and I'd Just like to give a special shot out to the poeple that went out of there way to help me out I have written it out similar to movie credits:

Written by : Zia Ahmad

Camera Work: Calvin Lai

Produced by: Zia Ahmad.. well i payed $1.30 for the BART Fare over there.. Calvin payed the rest.. so i GUESSS he gets producer credits too!

Interviewees: some crazy guy named " Red Beard"

... a.... a bit of a less crazier guy named " Dino" ( I hope your girlfriend is less upset with you (?)

this real REAL cute lil chick named "Huang" i think?... ( so... you wanna get some coffee or not?!)

the manican( or however you spell it) at Addidas..

and Of course Raneel and Pooja...

so yeah.. check the video out.. it shOULD be ready soon.. and hopefully you guys like it.. if you dont NO big deal.. we're just not friends anymore and i'll hate you forever.. but whatever!

LOL JK.. nah forreal. i KNOW its not the best video in the world.... but its our first attempt and im really psyched for it!!

so... please check it out.. and let me know what you think!

fyi: any criticsim is good CRITICISM!

No comments: