Friday, November 7, 2008

Dub Me?.. Dub YA!



Dont you hate it when you like.. see something?..

and you dont review it for like.. 4 weeks later.. and by the time you review it your like."ehhh.... um... I think there was a time traveling DeLorean .. and and like 12 monkeys; with Brad Pitt and Julia
Roberts?"

Zia; I think your getting Oceans 11; confused with 12 Monkeys; confused with Back to the Future?

haaaaaaaaaaaaanywaysssssss!!!

"W" is a seeminlgy accurate depection of good 'ol "dubya" doin his thing. I don tknow how accurate this movie is?.. but it seemed HELLA acccurate.

(I should know i've peaked in the White house windows through the bushes with my pants around my ankles MANY A TIME!!)

what?!?.... OH okay you don tthink Elanore Roosevelt is HOT?!

what uh... what was I talking about again? OH YEAH!!!

i mean I could totally imagin "the Dub" acting like the movie portrays.....If you've seen Faranheit 911? you know it casts this goof ball in a fairly negative light.

but I think "W" sort of changes things around.. bc in the end No one is THAT Good, and No One is THAT Evil..we're all sorta middle of the road.. ( except for me of course) but for the REST of you loser;

i think you'll be able to relate with the Georgy-boy a bit better, and maby be a little less harsh on the man who has the LOWEST American Approval rating since George Washingtons hair cut

Ahh.... I remember those powedered wig protesters on the White House Lawn like it was Yesterday!

couple of things you need to keep in mind while sitting through this 2.5 HOUR Politc-Thon

1.) the movie Doesn't go in order it skips around alot; so all you " lineaer story telling fans might wanna wait to DVD

2.) also it ends kind of abruptly.. (like my love making) So all of you "happily Ever After Fans might wanna sit this out too

3.) Directed by Oliver "the Olive Stoner" Stone (... that.. doesn't even really make any sense) *what the hell kinda name IS that anyways... ANYWAYS... he can be kind of wierd directing somet times.. wierd close ups.. odd dream sequences etc. Just keep that in mind

4.) if you LOVE Politics... or are even just CURIOUS how america got in this toilet of a situation.... Check it OUT!

also if your up to check out some of my other reviews:


http://www.sazze.com/products/w/17622

No comments: