Monday, November 10, 2008

Nov 7-9: Weekend of the Waffle



Whaaaaaaaaaat up peoples?.. how was your weekend?

mine was excellent thank you for asking..

actually it was slightly above medium... ( I just wanted you to think I was cool :( )

I got to catch one of my FAVORITE movies.. Orange County starring Jack Black and uh... Tom Hanks's Son.. I dont know what his name is... but he's an excellent actor..*if you get a chance to catch that ish make sure you catch the special features some of that ish is HILARISOUS.. infact Im going to try to find one on youtube and post it here!!!

but yeah..that movie is DOPE.. i definatley recomend checking it out..

Aaaaaaanyways... Saturday Night we hit up this " pimps and hoes" party.. sounds f-ing WILD right?

......... yes it does SOUND awsome... but in actuallity it happend to be QUITE the opposite

SUNDAY however was freaking doooooooooope!!.. a good friend took me to "BUCKS DINER" (you know Zia... just becuase you type the name of a resteraunt doesn't mean you have to capitolize your the whole resteraunt name!... SHUT UP SPELL CHECK!!!!!... also you dont have to use all caps to insult me) in Woodside California. super fancy pants place.. huge houses lots of trees.. and WAFFLES!! *also I heard Tom Cruise owns a place out there...

Bucks had the BOMB waffles.. and CRAZY waffle acessory recomendatsions too!!.. like waffles w/ all thse CRAZY FRUITS on them!

it was the BOOOOooooooooooooomb <--- so yeah parties and are great but.. I think THIS was the high-light of my weekend.. ... you think my life is pathetic dont you :(

No comments: