Thursday, November 6, 2008

Post 3: OH MY BAMA!





What up Planet Earth? how goes the Rotation?!..


you know... I've been through what.. maby 5 ..err.. 4 elections now?.. i can't remember.. but I dont think i've cared as much as I do now.. I mean... im not SUPER Into the issues.. (except for maby the controversial prop 8 where no means YES on gay marriages and means yes means NO on gay marrand -idiots-) but I really like the idea of someone w/ new polices and agendas taking charge..


its like we're moving away from the traditional american honkey " kill those arabs" mindset (whew), to a more intelligent, thoughtful and serious platform.... I dont know.. i mean.. only time'll tell. but this is the first election where I honestly feel like I'm going to feel the effects (i'm already starting to grow hair in strange places?!)...


he's got his work cut out for him.. this economy is "going down" like Jenna Jameson with the video cameras on!! MMMMMMMMMmmkay girlfirned!?


Good Luck Obama.. and HOllla @ me if you need my opnions on some ish?

No comments: