Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nerd Mugging in Progress!




so I made the CONCIOUS decision about a month ago.. that I wanted to keep ALL my Money in my Pocket.. ( oh god I hope no muggers are reading this!!).. hm... Muggers dont blog... well maby Nerdy Muggers do.. BTW.. that'd be a GREAT name for a band " The Nerdy Muggers" (has like a wierd ring to it)


ANYWAYS!!!
so like... im like FROM NOW ON.. ALL MONEY GO IN POCKET!!. and im doing fantastic.. like I feel like i KNOW where ALL my money is at all times!.. and I know how much to spend and how much not to..

kuz let me tell you soemthing about me... I'm NO bald Monopoloy guy with a mustahce and Top Hat ( uh.. what are you getting at?).. IM NOT RICH!!.. you GENIUS!!!!

so AAAAAaaaaaaaaaanyways.. im like AWSOME!!.. this is a FANTASTIC I am the architect of my LIFE.. and the captain of my financies..

UNTIL..........

TODAY!!!!!!!

F*CKING OVER DRAFT FEEE!?.. im like.. i havn't even USED My stupid debit card in months!!!.. i check online.. and its muther f*cking Net FLIX!!!
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnnnnnnnnnnnnnn YOU DIRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrTY NEeeeeeeeeeeetFLIXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!


I never even Rented ONE movie from them.. I think i ACCIDENTALLY signed up bc i was trying to like.. do something else?.. and that was one of the steps I had to take?

but you know what?

its my fault! ( yeaaaaaaaaaaah.. we KNow)

HEY SHUT UP Paranthesis!!!

I should have been on top of it..

but still!!1.. why is an over draft " fee" $35.oo?!".... like.. when did it become a PENALITY to have no moneY?!

and how is the penality of having no money to TAKE MORE MONEY!!!??
WHEN did that non-sense become SOCIALLY acceptable!!

maby THAAAAAAAaaaaaaaats what a Nerdy Mugger really is!!

im being MUGGED by NERDS!! and I can't do anything about it!!!!

Anyways.. I just want ot bring it to the for-front of everyones cognitive.. uh.. ness?..

that It is NOT OKAY to take $35.00 for NO REASON!






No comments: