Friday, November 7, 2008

Karma Loop Kathy

STUPID "F-ing" Blogspot.. or whatever the hell this site is called!!??


man.. I was up loading my pictures all PERFECT and I click BACK or something to figure something out and BAM!!
all of my picutres are gone..

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaany ways.... lets RE-write all this crap!!.. forgive me if im a little "Ansty" or rushed the secong go around.. as im literally writing all this crap out again VERBATIM!!(thats a fun word) for the second time!




.....um.......... hmmmm............ where to begin.. AH!!!.. clearly by now you must have noticed the several attractive pictures of the young women surrounding this post..








Do kids ever like.. suepr look up to you and ask you crazy stuff like that? "Wow Zia Bia (brother in urdu) you must have lots of money and sports cars, and live in a big house and date many beautiful women......................... Zia Bia?... why are you crying?

ANYWAYS... i guess the short answer to your question is NO... this is not my girlfriend.. this is some random chick on the internet I have developed a rather un healthy fixation on.. she models like shirts and ish for " karmaloop.com" Thus I have dubbed her " Karma loop Kathy".....

I dont know what it is about her... I think I kinda like a bad ass chick you know?.. she look like she'd be like.. " oh what-CHOO lookin @ boy?!".. - Zia bia why are you crying again


LOL.. but forreal.. I don tknow.. a good friend once put it.. " zia you look a good girl with an edge" and I think thats the best way for me to put it to..

anyways... i thought i'd help the poor chick out and up her dismal user viewership from " karmaloop" pshh what the f is that to a REAL traffic stopping site like MINE!!!

...










assuming..










i have any actual readers...










ahem.. *sniff










*Zia Bia why are you crying again?!










get OUT OF HERE Tee-KOO! im in the BATHROOOM!!!!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Hilarious Zia Hil-A-RIOUS! lol..what are you on and can I get some? ;)

Zia said...

LOL... hey " blog moderator".. so.. do you like.. work for blogpost?.. or does it just ALWAYS say blog moderator as your name?