Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Black Friday IV: MY Time to Shine...

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat up worlds!!

just at work on at 4:30 on a .. Wednesday afternoon... got a little time off from posting deal to talk to all yall..

err.. whoever.. it is that even READS THIS!!

anyways... for any one of you JERKS.. with the COMMON COURTESY To even ask?!... the answer is

"OMG... thank you for asking you are so sweet, and handsome.. have you been going to the gym.. you look absolutley fantastic"

...........

ugh... that was so gay.... where was i going with that?.. OH yEAH!!. the POINT IS!!!... the Black Friday Video is DONE:

CHEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeck it out!!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-GX3OFiNFk

Man.. I have NEVER been so proud of something in my LIFE!!... LOL... is that pathetic?.. okay maby a little..

but still. like.. im super psyched.. I think its hilarious!!..

but OBVIOUSLY I THINK THAT!!..

I mean there is definatley room for some imporvements:

obviously a mic would have been great?.. but it didn't plug into the cam?

and also a tri pod would be dope too.. but u dont wanna lug one of those around all through the streets of SAN FRANCISCO!!

anyways... aside from those 2 things.. ( and perhaps a bit of awkward editiing).... i REALLY love it... hopefully i can get better at it..

but i worked REALLY hard.. and had a BLAST DOING IT!!.. ( sort of like egging my neighbors house)....

but its wierd.. kuz some ppl are like.. " thast too much hi-jinks.. or thats not funny".. im like.. man.. u know what?. i can only gauge my " funny-meter" by one person.

ME.

if you dont like it.. you dont gotta watch it!.. I mean.. yeah it DID hurt my feelings a bit to like.. think that ppl are like.. who is this dork.. but still... I dont know... I worked relaly hard on it...

if I think its funny.. ( and not too vulgar for children) im going to say it or do it... if i start worrying about what person X or stranger Y says.. then im giong to fall into this cookie cutter square of proper "main stream jokes" and just be all lame and before you know it i end up; working on Saturday night live..

hangin out w/ Kennan, and Tina Fey; picking up a coke habit; selling guns to the Local Contra Band hoping that the cops dont find out about My Illegal Panda fighting in my Down Town Beverley Hills Crack House.....


im not really sure where i was going w/ that..

But still.. hopefull yall enjoy the video..

No comments: