Thursday, November 6, 2008

What up world?!.. and Welcome to Blog Entry 1 of my new blog!... I used to do this all the time on facebook. but My boss wanted me to throw up an independent one so we could use it to link to our website?.. so technically thats what this is for.. (BIG MISTAKE!)

but HONESTLY?.. i've been wanting to do this for sometime.

so heres the idea:

"nothingspecial".. meaning... I MYSELF am nothing special.. meaning.. im just an average 20 something guy you know?

and it ALSO means.. " nothingspecial" in the sense that NOTHING out there is too special.. meaning.. IF I dont like it.. I'll let you KNOW... and I dont feel like i neeed a masters in art, film, or "the culinary arts" to tell you; (or even the ability to write well *did this guy just use the word " meaning" like 20 times in 2 paragraphs?*)

so yeah man!!. thanks for checking out my fist post.. and Hopefully I'm entertaining enough to keep yall in my loop!!!!!

-PEAAAAAAAAAAce!!!

No comments: